Table of Contents
- Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Third Parties
- Controlling Your Personal Data
- Data Retention and Account Termination
- Dispute Resolution
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may store the information you submit to or through the Site, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Site.
We use the information to fulfill your requests, provide the Site’s functionality, improve the Site’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Site, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Site, and comply with legal obligations.
Among the information we collect, please note:
- Account Information: If you create an account on Mortgage, we may store and use your full name, email address, phone number and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender and birth date. Your first name and last initial, as well as any photo you submit through the registration process, will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You can modify some of the information associated with your account within your user profile. Other information can be modified by customizing settings. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Content: The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your Happenings, confirmations, ratings, comments, photos, likes, reputation, Happen-Chat, friends, lists, and account profile. We may display this information on the Site, share it with businesses, and further distribute